- Parliament House was designated a Category I Listed Building on the 1 July 1952?
- Boulton, Vernonshire was one of a number of "new villages" laid down by the government between 1872 and 1886 in order to encourage economic development and decentralise the population?
- Guelphia has been a member of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (emblem pictured) since 4 May 2013?
- that the Ministry of Primary Industry was formed on the 22 May 1961 through the amalgamation of the Ministries of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Forests?
- the Court of Appeal is Guelphia's penultimate court of record and its court of final appeal?